How much is a nose job
Nose job is one of the most wanted cosmetic procedures amongst men and women. They can change their body image after going under knifed surgeries and Patients gain the self confidence after getting the improved and modified body appearance. Nose job is one of them.
Making a mind to have a nose job is an important decision. For this it is important to select the right surgeon and to know “how much is a nose job ?” is another important decision.
As I am a health journalist, I am concerned about each and every part of the procedure, so I did a detailed study; surf in the internet and through reading about how much is a nose job around globe. Here I put the details about it, have a perusal on it.
Nearly all plastic or cosmetic surgery is considered elective, which means health insurance does not pay for it. This means you need to have a grasp of the full cost of nose job surgery.
The Cost/Price of Nose Job ranges from $3,000 to $8,000, with the average cost being around $4,200. This cost usually involves three fees:
- Surgical fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Facility fee
There are various factors that can affect the cost of a rhinoplasty/nose job procedure. Each of these is taken into consideration before you are given a quote for your individual surgery.
Wide range of cost depends on various factors like:
• Degree of work required
• Types of anesthesia like general, regional or local anesthesia and sedation
• Geographic location of the procedure
• involvedness of the procedure
• Amount of existing cartilage
• Anatomy of bone structure
• Surgeon’s expertise
• The facility choice such as a hospital or office based facility
• The overhead expenses of the office
• Training of surgeon
• Postoperative care
• Services rendered
The approximate prices of nose job collected from various sources like, Plastic surgery Clinics, Plastic Surgery Surgeon sites are as follows:
- The price of a nose job in the UK: £3000 - £4000.
- The price of Rhinoplasty in Belgium: £2200.
- Rhinoplasty cost in Egypt is: £1,500
- Average cost of Rhinoplasty in Spain is: £2,600
- Rhinoplasty cost in Cuba is: £877 or $1,535
- In India it’s average cost is: £1,100
- The price of nose job in Thailand is: £1,526 or $2,671
You can research the surgeon or clinic carefully to make sure they are reputable and highly qualified. Please make clear that the prices tagged in the above article are simply for the guideline reason.
If any of you is really interested about this procedure and wanted to know more about it and if you have questions related to this topic then you can write me. I will to give the best you want.